The Society offers:
- Journal of the American Liszt Society (JALS), published annually
- The American Liszt Society Newsletter, published biannually
- Annual ALS Festivals
- ALS Archives at the Library of Congress
- Local Chapters in various geographical areas
- Publication opportunities in JALS
- Performance opportunities in festivals and in chapter activities
- Paper presentation opportunities at festivals
- Host concerts in the home
- Networking and mutual support among performers, scholars, and music lovers dedicated to the ideas and ideals of Franz Liszt
ALS Board Elects Two New Officers!
The Board of Directors of the American Liszt Society haa elected Dr. Jay Hershberger, former Vice
President and Interim President of the Society, as the new President, and Dr. Alexandre Dossin as
Vice President, effective immediately. More information will be forthcoming in the next Newsletter, to be mailed out
the week of March 9, 2015.
Liszt-Garrison Festival and International Piano Competition Announces 2015 Events
2014 Los Angeles International Liszt Competition Announces Winners
For more a complete list of winners, please see LAILC
Dr. Thomas Mastroianni, immediate Past President of the American Liszt Society, died Friday, September 19, 2014 at his home in Silver Spring, Maryland. For more information, please go to Thomas Mastroianni
The next issue of the Newsletter (Vol 30. No. 2) will be mailed out the week of March 9, 2015.
Last updated Thursday, March 5, 2015.